Sunday, February 19, 2017

Stealthgear Onyx owners: question.


I am interested in making my own hybrid holster. At first, I was going to go the neoprene or leather route, until I came across Stealthgear's Ventcore backing. That sounds so much better than other kinds, but again, I do not want to spend over $100 for one holster.Anyway, I am not sure at what kind of materials I should be using... I haven't put my hands on one, so I don't really know where to begin.Can anyone steer me in the right direction of what materials I should get for the backing, and where I might can find those? I don't mind getting extra, as I could make multiple and keep/sell the others to friends. Also, any tips would be super helpful as far as construction and design goes.Thanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2lbkiZk

No comments:

Post a Comment