Friday, February 3, 2017

Ran into a 1st-timer for CCW, and boy was it hilarious, and sad.


Went to the range last night for my typical Thursday practice of 2 boxes of 9MM Hydra. Walking in, see my guy at the counter and shoot the shit for a few minutes. Head into the range, and I see a guy removing this god awfully huge pistol from IWB. I look a little closer, and the guy has a AE .50. Tiger striped in gold, of course.So naturally, I go over and give him a compliment (I've always wanted a .50AE but never had the justifiable reason to own one), and he says to me "Thanks man, I just got my carry license last week, and I'm excited to finally feel protected. It's really heavy, but it's cool to take out and show people".These are the people that ruin the rep of all of us. Ugh. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2l4JPR7

No comments:

Post a Comment