Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Purchasing a holster online without long lead times


Hi guys,I was recently looking for a AIWB holster and many of the options that I was looking at had long lead times for their products. A few manufacturers have "quick-ship" options, but not all. I looked in some of the google results for the holster model I was looking for (G-Code Incog Eclipse) and saw a site called YourBuddyStan which sold the configuration I was looking for and there was no lead time. They're a dealer for G-Code and they had what I was looking for in stock.I ordered the holster and 2 Hyve Mag Extensions for my Shield which qualified for free shipping. It turns out that I inadvertently only ordered Extension so I emailed them and asked if they could add the second onto the order before payment was processed. They said that they couldn't, but if I ordered the second one now, they would include it in the same shipment and send some YSB swag since I saved them another shipment. I thought that was pretty cool! I got a YSB bumper sticker and a keychain.Disclaimer: I am not associated with YourBuddyStan in any way, I just wanted to share the experience because I didn't know that these manufacturers had online dealer agreements and there were options to get holsters without the long lead times via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2lPZULF

No comments:

Post a Comment