Sunday, February 19, 2017

Please don't be like this guy!


I have to rant a bit because I just encountered someone that makes our community look bad.I was going to the grocery store with my significant other and we pull in to a parking spot. We don't leave the car because we were have a serious conversation. A car pulls up next to us and my GF says "babe, grab the check book (code word for my gun. I carry aiwb)". I immediately get alerted to where she is looking and there is a guy beside me (I was the passenger) with a cocked double action pistol in his hand.I put my hand on my pistol and the man outside kind of giggles and lifts his shirt and attempts to holster his weapon. He missed the holster about 5 times. Remember: THIS IS IN THE PARKING LOT OF A GROCERY STORE.I get out of the car and the guys proceeds to tell me "sorry to scare you, I got a new holster" blah blah blah. Apparently he was "a cop for 35 years". Well a cop wouldn't reholster next to a car with people in it.If I wasn't someone who carried, I would've been scared shitless that there was a man with a gun at my window. (still kinda was)PLEASE don't be like this guy! Keep you weapons holstered and concealed means concealed.TLDR: "ex cop" re-holsters in a crowded grocery store parking lot right next to my window. Acts as if nothing is wrong because "it is a new holster" via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2lc4aGW

No comments:

Post a Comment