Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Nearly had a bad thing happen at the grocery store.


Shopping at Publix and a mother and child were going past me as I look at nutrient info on cereal minding my own business. The kid pushed the cart toward me in a effort for his mother to buy him something and managed to time it perfectly to get the front end of it under the grip of my gun as it was moving forward therefore lifting my gun almost completly out of the holster. Had I not grabbed it, it would have clattered to the floor...THANKFULLY the mother was so busy apologizing and scolding her child that she didnt notice that I practically had a gun in my hand and that I, though the shirt was sliding it back in.The separating distance was 2 or so feet until the kid pushed it... Never saw that coming. Could have turned into a bad thing had the mother seen it fall out and start freaking out.Came here more just to tell you its possible for this to happen and to be careful. Ill be turning sideways to avoid this in the future. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2kKfeIC

No comments:

Post a Comment