Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Are my new Walther PPQ M2 gtg?


I just started carrying in March of 2016 and I recently read an article saying I should clean and swap out my carried magazines every 3-6 months. Seeing as I only had 2 magazine that have been full for the last 10 months, I immediately ordered 2 more from GrabAGun.com. They arrived today and after opening them, it seems they are used or really dirty. The magazines that came with my PPQ when I bought it were pristine.One magazine has a lot of scratch marks of the red follower while the other magazine follower looks like it's been been test fired because it has residue all over it. Both magazines seem to have light amounts of residue on their exteriors as well. I called GrabAGun, who set me up with a return and reorder with no issues at all. Super helpful folks over there. I also called Walther because GAG said my magazines shipped straight from the manufacturer. Walther said they don't test fire any of their gun magazines and it was "virtually impossible" I accidentally received used mags.Both mags seem to load without issue. They just seem to have arrived damaged and/or dirty. At $30 a piece and an 11 day checkout to front door delivery time, I just expected better.My main concern is that these mags are in fact used and therefore were probably sent back to the manufacturer for a good reason. Am I overreacting or should I go ahead with the exchange? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2jXaKhg

No comments:

Post a Comment