Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Any of you ever been wanded by security and outted? If so, how'd it go? What happened?


I carry every day pretty much everywhere. Whenever I'm invited to a bar, or a club, or concert venue I'm always filled with worry about the possibility of being wanded. There have been several times when I've walked up to a bar/club/event with my gun on, and spotted security either patting people down or wanding people and then I have to awkwardly be like "Uhhh guys I forgot something in the car" at which point I go back to the car, take off the gun, lock it in the trunk or glove compartment, and go back.Have any of you been wanded by security and gotten outted? How did you handle it? Did they deny you entry even after offering to put the gun in the car? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2lTaGQv

No comments:

Post a Comment