Saturday, December 3, 2016

What do you do if you have made someone out?


Backstory: I was at a horse stable today with my family while my daughter was at her riding lessons. There was a handful of people around and I was waiting for my daughter to finish up her lesson, this older gentleman struck up a convo with me about nothing in particular. We kind of went our separate ways and a little while later he was tucking his shirt in and had unzipped his jacket. In clear view was his pistol in a sloppy iwb holster, he looked up at me and quickly turned his hip from me and zipped his jacket up. He kind of walked off and avoided me, probably because I saw it and he didn't want me to confront him on it. I was not phased by him carrying as I am planning on applying for my CCL. Would you say anything? Or just let it be, maybe he was embarrassed to make such a sloppy error? I kind of wanted to just be like hey I saw that, and I don't care. Or be like "I figured you more as a full size steel frame man not a S&w sheild guy"What would you have done?Tldr: spotted a guy concealed carrying today he knew I saw him, what would you do? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2gOCxQ0

No comments:

Post a Comment