Wednesday, December 28, 2016

There is a great app called "Splits - Shot Timer" that I just downloaded to help me practice my draw


it's free. I know it's in the Google Play store, but I can't speak for iOS. It has a random timer that beeps and then records the shot or dry fire following it. I just found the app today and tried it out by drawing and dry firing at myself in the mirror. It seems pretty accurate even with just the sound of the dry fire. I was practicing with my holster IWB @ 4:00 under a flannel and long sleeve-tee, then acquired my target (my center mass) and fired. I was averaging 1.65s or so, barring any draw malfunction like my shirt getting stuck on the grip. I plan on practicing once in a while with whatever I happen to be wearing that day.TL;DR it's a great free app that times how long it takes you to draw and fire after a random beep. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ijmYTT

No comments:

Post a Comment