Thursday, December 29, 2016

I live in a hot climate and I shoulder holster carry.


Hey guys I just wanted to let you know that shoulder carry is always an option even if it doesn't seem like it! IWB or OWB is great if it works for you, but I feel like shoulder carry is always on the back burner since the glorified Miami Vice days.IWB gets a lot of love. I have my alien gear stealth of course, but I use a sort of generic shoulder holster 97% of the time for my Shield on one side and 2 mags on the other even in 120 degree summer heat.Why? How!?My handy dandy punk rock denim vest!I know a lot of people here can't imagine wearing a denim vest and never would, but for people with a more "rock and roll" kind of look it conceals perfect.Also a nice light "checkered" over shirt at the right length is stylish and can be worn over a T-Shirt rather easily.The trick is to wear your firearm high and tight into your armpit. Most people have problems with shoulder carry because it their holster is adjusted far too low.I'm not arguing that shoulder holster is superior, but for guys that are chubby with a big butt (me) the awkwardness and discomfort of IWB carry can easily be over come with a vest or over shirt. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ikbm3c

No comments:

Post a Comment