Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Recommendations for LCP II holsters?


Hey guys, so currently I'm rocking an LCP-C which I back-pocket carry daily in a Talon wallet holster. I love the setup, but (like lots of other people) I'm not wild about the LCP-C trigger. I recently picked up an LCP II after trying a rental, and I like everything... except the total lack of LCP II accessories. I emailed Talon and they I say they're not making an LCP II wallet holster because the LCP holster fits (it does not) which has me on the hunt for other options. I don't like front pocket carry, so the included holster is out.I'd love to hear what other people who have bought the LCP II are doing for a holster setup as the gun is so new it seems like no one is making anything for it yet. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2icbgYM

No comments:

Post a Comment