Friday, December 30, 2016

Where to start?

Hey guys, brand new to this sub. To make a long story short I have realized how important it is for me to be able to defend myself, especially since I'm a smaller guy. I also want to teach my girlfriend a few things so that given a situation, we could both fight separately or together if possible.

I unfortunately do not have the money to attend any local self defense classes, but I do want to start somewhere. I have the time to watch YouTube videos solo and with my girl, and I think we could learn a lot practicing together before spending money. Any suggestions on where to begin, which style to choose (Krav Maga, jujitsu, etc?). Love the info in the sub, I will definitely be browsing regularly. Thanks guys!



Submitted December 30, 2016 at 08:20AM by fieldsofgreen http://ift.tt/2iM1USy

No comments:

Post a Comment