Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Holster/Rig Question: P229 + Viridian C5L


I'll try to keep this concise.I bought a Viridian C5L for my EDC - a P229 and it came with the TacLoc kydex holster, but I'm looking for IWB options. OWB will have to do for now and I live in a state where OC is okay, I just prefer to carry IWB.The laser/holster haven't arrived yet but I've been using a leather OWB holster to get used to the feeling of the rig being OWB instead of IWB.My question is: do you know of any holster manufacturers that offer a 100% leather IWB holster that includes the ECR feature for the light?My usual IWB is leather/kydex hybrid but I've noticed some wear on the slide from the kydex and I'd like to prevent that, if possible.Edit: I did check the "Good Holster" List in the FAQ but I was only able to find hybrid options - hence my post. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2hp5eCa

No comments:

Post a Comment