Thursday, December 29, 2016

XDs. 45ACP Improvements


Most of my fellow XDs users tend to agree that the trigger, especially on the .45 version, leaves a lot to be desired. I recently purchased and installed a Powder River Precision XDs Trigger Spring Kit and it has made a world of difference. In addition to lowering the weight of the pull from ~8lbs to 4.5-5lbs it has cleaned up all the grit in the pull and allowed me to actually feel a fairly crisp break and a good reset. Overall it has allowed me to be slightly more accurate and a lot more confident in how it handles.The final piece to the puzzle was the addition of a Pearce Grip Extension which has, in my opinion, transformed the gun into something I actually enjoy shooting and feel confident carrying. I carry at 4-5 o'clock and the grip extension has not effected the concealability at all for me. It's still comfortable and doesn't stick out like the +1 magazine does.Overall, I would highly recommend these two products and if any issues arise I will be sure to post about it here. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2icu7ou

No comments:

Post a Comment