Tuesday, December 27, 2016

I would like suggestions for my first pistol


Some helpful background, I'm 6'1" and 200 lbs and reasonably fit. I have experience shooting a friends Glock 36, my fathers Ruger SR45, and my girlfriends Ruger LC9. I own several rifles and am very comfortable around guns.When I shot the Glock 36 I had no problem firing it and feel like I could be accurate with it with practice. I realized that I would like it more if it were larger though.The SR45 was fun to shoot and I can shoot accurately with it but I think it is too bulky for my build and the clothing that I wear.The LC9 was fun and easy to shoot and I really liked having something to grip with my pinky, but it was ridiculously easy to conceal and I feel like I could efficiently conceal something larger.I think that a compact 9mm would fit me the best. I'm limited by price and would like to stay under $400, but I can stretch my budget if there is an overwhelming consensus on a slightly more expensive gun.I typically wear loose fitting clothing but i would like something that I can wear under just a t-shirt without worrying too much about printing. I would rather choose a smaller pistol that radically change the way I dress. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2hrgxgq

No comments:

Post a Comment