Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Hank's Kydex Belt doesn't pass "the test"


I received a new Hank's Kydex reinforced belt for Christmas this year on the recommendation of this sub. I carry a Shield 9 IWB or a M&P9 openly everyday and all the posts made it seem like a reinforced belt would be night and day.Went to do errands today with my new belt and M&P9 but decided to try "the test" everyone does with a new belt before I left. The belt doesn't seem overly stiff or reinforced. Without a pistol and holster the belt is slightly floppy. With a pistol on the belt won't pass the test with one OR two hands holding the belt. It sags and curls over regardless of hand placement.Wearing the belt and my GLS holster, it does feel better and more secure but I can't seem but to feel disappointed in this belt. Is my experience normal for this ?I would have gotten a beltman but they don't make my size (I'm a big man, tall and stocky.) Plus I have other Hank's belts and they have been fantastic.Advise me oh great saves of r/CCW! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2hkQT9F

No comments:

Post a Comment