Tuesday, December 27, 2016

New to guns and want to CC but having a hard time picking a gun. FL 5'6" 150lbs


Hi guys, first off I have become a huge fan of this sub and there is a wealth of knowledge here. I have read the FAQ's and searched on here A LOT.I live in Florida, I'm 22, 5'6" and 155lbs. I can't decide what gun I should carry. I am new to guns in general but definitely want to concealed carry in order to be able to protect myself and my family(Just got engaged). I work for a small Municipality/City Gov. and after speaking with a couple co-workers who are cops they're recommending the LCP II for me. I know that .380 isn't as good for self defense as 9mm(which seems to be the general consensus here) but I'm sure I would be able to carry it as much as possible and also that .380's have a nice kick to them. I also seem to be interested in the S&W M&P Shield 9mm. I have held both guns and the Shield feels great in my hands and I feel like it would be fun to shoot as well. My main concern is will I be able to conceal and carry the Shield comfortably or should I just go with the LCP II for ease of CC?What are your guys recommendations? I am especially interested in hearing from the other Floridians here because it's hot here all year round. Also, those of you with similar builds. Thanks for your time. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2hpKAVO

No comments:

Post a Comment