Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Problem with a new holster


So I wanted a light in my carry G19, so I got the Inforce APL. I needed a new IWB holster for it so I ordered one form a reputable but small holster maker. My previous holster, a Dara IWB was great, but I thought I might try something new and get a design on it, and that's why I went with someone else. The problem is that there is almost no retention with this new holster. Turn it upside down and the Glock slips right out. the holster maker says he can't make it tighter because of the light. I find that hard to believe, but since I've never carried with an attached light, I just wanted to ask any of you that do or have; should I expect the same retention as when carrying with no light? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ipCqv0

No comments:

Post a Comment