Thursday, December 29, 2016

New gun recommendations


When I bought my mother-in-law a glock 19 my wife started questioning my summer carry piece - an old Rossi 38 special.My parents gave it to me in 99 when I was sixteen and I always loved shooting it. I can routinely hit within the 9 ring at 15 yards and it's very easy to conceal and maintain. I started carrying when I turned 21 and it's just become a habit.When pointing out the advantages of the glock, my wife suggested I get something better for myself. Something with a higher capacity, potentially better inherent accuracy and with more after market.I might consider the glock 19 or 26 - but I want to try a hammer fired gun for awhile. Something in DA/SA, preferably with a decocker instead of a safety. Any thoughts? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2hR8YNG

No comments:

Post a Comment