Saturday, December 24, 2016

Strongly considering getting my concealed carry after my recent experience. Would the use of a concealed carry in my experience been justifiable?


So this happened to me about an hour ago. I'm 22 years of age, in chicago and male if it matters.It's Christmas Eve, shopping areas are crammed and parking is difficult to come by. Anyhow, I was all finished up with shopping and hop in my car and got a phone call from my girlfriend. When I answer I hear beeping every 5 seconds all while i'm on my phone. Out of anger i dropped my phone on my passenger seat, got out of my car and shrugged at the car and told them i'm not leaving yet.as I was walking back to my car, they drive slowly behind me, I can clearly see the driver and passenger now. They were young, my age. The passenger (male) was shouting profanities calling me every name in the book, in the heat of the moment I retaliated with equally insulting remarks, it turned to shouting and eventually it got to the point where he slammed his door open got half of his body out of his car ready to charge me before the driver sped off to diffuse the situation.Now after this whole ordeal, it got me thinking about different scenarios that could have played out. What if the driver hadn't sped up and he successfully got out of the car? no doubt he would have charged at me, and started attacking. If I had a CCW, would it be justified to un-holster if he charged me intending to harm me? Even if I don't know if he had a weapon, would i be able to pull it out, and even possibly fire?Just looking for opinions here. Thank you via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ipKjns

No comments:

Post a Comment