Tuesday, December 27, 2016

My Newest CCW Setup - XDS & Recluse


This is my Springfield XDS-40 in a Recluse TS SoloI've been carrying a Glock 43 in a similar setup for a few weeks now, without issue. Got the XDS late last week, and the holster arrived today. I didn't expect the loaded weight difference to be as significant as it is, and I'm hoping it doesn't become a huge factor. Overall, I'm very satisfied with both the pistol and the holster.I've got to say, that Recluse does a really nice job fitting the firearms. Just looking at the holsters for the both the G43 and the XDS, they look the same. Try to cross fit them, and it becomes immediately apparent that they are not.This new setup seats in my front coat pocket perfectly, just like the previous one. Zero printing, and great protection, coupled with an easy and natural draw. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ifuak6

No comments:

Post a Comment