Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Thoughts on the LCP 2 for pocket carry?


Most of the time I carry a 9mm IWB. However, In situations where I need to be absolutely concealed I am all for the pocket 380.I have had my eye on the ruger lcp 2 for a while but before I go with it I wanted to know what your opinions on it were.Some of my main concerns:Reliability - is the gun going to fail when I need it the most?Ability to conceal - is the gun small enough to disappear in a pocket? In tight pants?SAO trigger + safety features - does this gun have modern safety features like drop safety? can i carry an SAO gun loaded in my pocket?Holsters - I have seen the factory pocket holster it comes with, is it any good? Are there better after market ones?Alternatives - if you absolutely hate the gun, what comparable alternatives are out there that deserve consideration?If anyone has an experience with the above concerns or anything I should know about the gun in general i'd love to hear about it. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2ia6Jbq

No comments:

Post a Comment