Thursday, December 1, 2016

Question regarding carrying in vehicle


Where I live (WI) it is legal to carry a loaded handgun in your car aslong as it is not concealed (obviously unless you have your ccw permit.) My question is where the best place to keep it would be. I drive a sports car with a smooth flat dashboard, and I'd hate for it to be sliding around while driving. Usually I keep it sitting on the passenger seat, but if stopped by LEO, would that be considered to be in plain view? I was thinking I could maybe put my gun on the dashboard if stopped, but I'd hate to freak out a cop who is definitely watching my every movement. Just trying to figure out a plan before it happens, obviously I'd notify the cop immediately, I'd just like to keep it as smooth as possible. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2gMtOR9

No comments:

Post a Comment