Monday, December 5, 2016

Job interview


Went in for a job interview this morning. Health insurance company. Front desk has a 70 year old dude that has had way too many plastic surgeries, who would have had a hard time stopping a fart much less an angry employee. The front door is literally a revolving door with no metal detectors or anything. No security beyond Methuselah and a few web cameras set up. Big sign on desk, "No Firearms past this point" but no way to check your weapon or anything else. The only search I got was the stink eye from CreepyPasta over the fact that he had to print out a "badge" for me to go to a conference room for the interview.I laughed to myself and walked around the building with my "guide" and my pistol in my pocket.Didn't care at all about the sign since it didn't carry the weight of law, and the location wasn't a protected place, such as a school or federal building.I understand why companies post such signs, but I still find them ridiculous. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2g0S42j

No comments:

Post a Comment