Friday, September 9, 2016

No firearms sign placement?..... What's different in your area of the country/world.


I was gong into the ABC (alcohol beverage control) store in Virginia, USA to pick up what my wife had text me to get. As I walk up I look and see if there are any signs to prevent me from entering armed. I see nothing and note to my self that I should look up any laws that may be particular for ABC stores as I enter.I hunt down what I need, joke with a few staff and on my way to check out I see a no firearms sign. It's on the front wall with a random employee notice next to it.I check out and walk out.The signs in VA don't have rule of law/weight of law thing as other states do so I felt ok to finish my transaction and leave.Now to go check for any laws/regulations.Edit: law has just recently changed. VCDL is fighting it. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cMz2e8

No comments:

Post a Comment