Friday, September 9, 2016

Atlas G-hook Slim came in today. If you are carrying AIWB, this is the belt for you!


I had been wearing my aliengear belt with the buckle around 4:00 to pull off appendix carry. It worked, but I was constantly adjusting for comfort. Also, I was experiencing the dreaded hula-hoop effect, where the belt sticks out from your waistline in certain places (especially when sitting down). Enter the atlas g hook slim from volund gearworks. This thing solves all my comfort issues. You can make micro adjustments in tightness to give the perfect fit. And no more hula-hoop! When i sit, I don't have to pull up my pants, since the belt is flexible enough to conform perfectly to my body in any position. With this addition to my rig, I may have found carry nirvana. Thanks to this great community for helping me along the way. I sincerely hope you all reach the same level of comfort and concealment that I believe I have finally achieved.http://ift.tt/2cihu5i via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2c4WzFt

No comments:

Post a Comment