Friday, September 9, 2016

How to protect myself at school.

Im 6ft, 125lbs, with stupid feminine features; Im talking people think I wear lipstick every day kind of feminine. If there is any sort of douchebag looking to start shit they usually start with me and i just say nothing. Recently two guys have been freaking me out, they insulted me and beraided me for using an unmarked crosswalk when they wanted to turn. Now whenever they see me on campus they get pissed at me. I want to be able to protect myself if things get physical. One is a very tall blonde kid who is pretty big and other is more of a vertical build without the muscles. My only idea would to be and break the blonde guys leg with a kick to the knee but I know that really isnt practical. Please help, id ask my dad but him "showing me move" is basically me getting my asswhooped, humilated, and learning nothing. Im a sensitve person so im not used to wanting to learn this kind of stuff but people are assholes and im afraid.



Submitted September 09, 2016 at 06:48PM by FirstnameLastnamePKA http://ift.tt/2ciatl3

No comments:

Post a Comment