Friday, September 9, 2016

Looking for cheap LCR 9mm AIWB holster.


I have read the sidebar and have looked at dozens of holsters, but lets face it marketing doesn't give good feedback to the cons of different holsters. I am looking for something inexpensive (under $30ish) that I can use. I plan to buy a S&W Shield when I can to carry instead so I don't want to spend a bunch of money on something I don't plan on using long term.My current setup is a Glock 27 in a Bladetech Klipt and it is deeply uncomfortable to sit with. I spend over 2 hours a day in the car and over the last week have resorted to putting it in the console as soon as I get in the car. We bought my wife an LCR 9mm to carry once she gets her permit, but we need to wait until our finances are a bit more in order before we can afford to send her to the required safety course and pay for the application fees. I tried the LCR mexican carry unloaded around the house and it seems to fit my body shape much better. She has told me I can use her LCR until I can either find a better holster for my Glock or get a different gun.So far I am interested in the Desantis Soft-Tuk because I like the adjustable cant. But I don't know if I like the idea of it not clipping over my belt. I prefer fitted holsters rather than universal holsters but they seem to be much more pricey and are harder to find. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cMkgFm

No comments:

Post a Comment