Monday, September 5, 2016

A Tale of Two AIWB Holsters


I took a little time to take pictures and give some commentary on two holsters: the Stealthgear AIWB and the Zorn Skinny Rig. I ordered the stealthgear after reading all the rave reviews on here. I ordered the skinny rig after reading THIS ENTIRE THREAD. I learned that there are many major holster manufacturers selling "appendix" designs that are just neutral canted regular holsters marketed to you by placing an A in front of the IWB. That doesn't necessarily make them bad by default. I'm just saying there are way better options out there... Anyways, I wanted this to be longer, but I have to do a fantasy football draft right now. I'll be on later to chat it up in the comments. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2cuWFVK

No comments:

Post a Comment