Sunday, September 3, 2017

Tired of being picked on

Today in the market there was a cart in the isle.. With two heavier men one normal looking and one Hispanic cholo looking they were taking up space and there was no where to walk so I said excuse me and pushed the cart a little so I could pass one said oh I'm sorry and I responded its okay no problem the gangster looking one said "don't be touching my cart whats up with that" I said "I'm just getting through" and a split second later he said nah! And started laughing.. Coincidently my wife was waking by the other isle and asked me what happened I said oh nothing and we kept walking.. Of course this killed me inside I felt like a wimp and ashamed... What can I do I won't look like a target

A little about myself I'm 5'6 Avoid eye contact Walk looking at the ground I been told I hunch when I stand people call me Mr burns I'm skinny and actually have a body resembling me burns lol

What can I do I'm 29 and sometimes I avoid going out to places cause I feel someone will say something to me or my wife cause they don't respect me of think I'm a pushover "which I am" PS this like the 6th time something like this happens



Submitted September 03, 2017 at 04:03PM by anamolousdude http://ift.tt/2wyVyhG

No comments:

Post a Comment