Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Modding Dara IWB for Shield


I ordered a Dara AIWB holster for my shield and screwed up. I thought the AIWB holsters automatically come with the wedge because I didn't see an option to select it. I mean what would make this an AIWB holster otherwise? Well that was because I was in the quick ship custom page where it's not an option. So I really have a standard IWB holster, mid ride straight draw, no wedge.I have this holster now and it's fine, but the butt of the pistol is pulling away from my body a little (carrying AIWB). Anyone have suggestions on mods to the Dara to fix this?People who have a Dara with wedge, would you consider it helpful enough that I should just eat the cost and order another holster with it?Anyone have suggestions for a better AIWB holster for the shield that is a better option than the Dara?Thanks in advance. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2xeWFn0

No comments:

Post a Comment