
Hello, all. I am a CCL holder in PA. I am thinking of buying a knife for deep concealment/places I can't carry a gun. Let's get the obvious comments out of the way:Yes, I know deep concealment guns are better than knives.Yes, I know you should run 99% of the time rather than get into a knife fight.Yes, I've made sure to read up on defense with and against knives.Yes, I'd take a gun instead every time.No, I'm not trying to be a tacticool kiddie. I'm trying to provide for every scenario and have a last-ditch, back to the wall anywhere weapon that's better than nothing at all in the event I can't have my gun on me for some reason.Now that that's done, does anyone have any recommendations? I'm not really familiar with the knife world to the extent I am with the gun world. What should I look for and what companies or models are considered good for this? Thanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2f7AuXI
No comments:
Post a Comment