Monday, September 18, 2017

Bus driver calls me out!


I am a homecare provider in the state of Oregon. I have my Concealed Handgun License and am carrying lawfully on today's trip. I decided to wear my leather trench coat my father gifted me 9 years ago as a going away present, so there's no way I'm printing.This morning, my client and I are headed to winco for our bi weekly food shopping trip on the on demand bus service called "The Lift". We are all done, and loading up onto the bus, using the lift to .... well lift, our cart and the walker onto the bus.As I'm waiting for the cart filled with groceries to come up, he asks me. (Russian accent) "you have weapon?"My heart dropped.I scowled concerningly and said "what?!" He laughs and points at the hydraulic lift that is beeping and says, "you set off metal detector".Instantly, I felt retarded.Laughed and said "HAH...You got me! That was clever."I sit down and buckled up, and immediately was thankful I wasn't being called out for carrying a concealed weapon. Holy shit my heart did not need that lol. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2haXyZK

No comments:

Post a Comment