Thursday, July 20, 2017

Thought I got busted printing today.


I'm an intern for a photographer and we met some of her friends for lunch in Austin. As we're sitting waiting to be seated, she introduces me to her friends as her new intern. One of the friends looks to me and says "so you got you a glock huh?" (I carry a glock 19) slightly worried I was printing or flat out showing, I try to play it cool and say "I'm sorry I didn't catch that. What'd you say?" He says "you got a glock, right? All new interns get a glock and sneakers." It was at this point I realized he was referencing the Wes Anderson movie "The Life Aquatic" wherein the interns on the boat have to share a glock because they can't afford one for everybody.Once I realize the reference I chuckle and say "haha no but we're sharing it!"That was a close one. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2udGrZR

No comments:

Post a Comment