Monday, July 24, 2017

Not directly related to CCW I suppose, but getting involved in the CCW lifestyle and feeling protected outside has made me curious - your gun(s) being rapidly accessible at home matter to you?


If so, where do you keep it/them? And more specific, if you only had one gun where would you keep it? I assume nightstand is a popular option but is it worth going through the trouble of moving it to the living room during the day? Just curious on a couple people's thoughts on the importance of accessibility while at home rather than out in the world.I've just been keeping my handgun in the master bedroom in a case during my albeit short period of first time ownership. I'm wondering if the "plan" of running to the bedroom if something happened is a viable one, and if doing something like making sure it's closer to me on lazy weekends is a good idea or paranoia. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2uOU3xt

No comments:

Post a Comment