Sunday, July 23, 2017

IWB holsters with full beavertail / hammer backing?


I'm looking for a ccw holster for my CZ 2075 RAMI , which has a pretty big beavertail hanging off its back end, and also is a thick little "subcompact" (CZ's description, not mine). After playing around with some cheapo holsters that were all unsatisfactory but educational, I've decided I need something with two clips, a full (preferably leather) backing that rises above the beavertail and hammer against my body, and adjustable cant. Carry position will be 3-4 o'clock depending on the actual holster/size/etc.From internet searches, it looks like the Crossbreed Supertuck meets these criteria, but I figured I'd check with experienced folks here before spending pretty serious money.I can't imagine that I'm the only one who finds getting poked by beavertails annoying! I'm 5' 10" and about 195 pounds, so yes, I could afford to lose 15 pounds or so and might then experience less poking. But it's not like my belly is flopping all over at this weight. The likelihood that I will ever have washboard abs again in life is small...-otusowl via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2uoMlHD

No comments:

Post a Comment