Sunday, July 2, 2017

CCW at a Akron rib fest in Ohio


I went to a rib fest yesterday with my 8 month old son and some friends. As we enter the rib fest they had hired security checking bags and an uniformed officers sitting down nearby. There was absolutely NO signage stating no weapons allowed. Ohio is a duty to inform state. My question is would do you have to inform the security that you're armed if they're not wearing a badge? If there's no signage are you in the right to carry on? Also, has anyone else encountered this issue at this event or others like it?Other information about the event: It occurred on a closed public street. Alcohol was served during the event. My diaper bag was checked but I was not patted down. I never had any interaction with a police during my time at the check point or during the event. Also, I will not admit whether or not I was armed. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2tePNEi

No comments:

Post a Comment