Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Better holster for concealment?


I currently run an 9mm XDS 3.3" in a Crossbreed Minituck around the 4 o'clock position. That seems to be the site for the holster with the smallest amount of printing. I'm still unable to wear a T-Shirt that conceals it well. I'm 5'5" about 180 with a tactical gut, but that's where all the extra weight is. Is there a holster that would conceal better in that position? I'm on the fence about appendix carry as my XDS vanished when I used that gigantic holster in front (not practical, just wanted to see), however, I'm not too keen on having some critical duty 9mm pointed at my femoral artery when I sit down. So, if possible, any recommendations on a holster that would hold the gun tighter to my body than the Minituck in the 3-4:30 range? The bottom of the grip seems to be what prints the worst and it's pretty easy to tell (from my perspective) that it's a gun there. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2sNuU0O

No comments:

Post a Comment