Saturday, July 22, 2017

Anyone use Safariland QLS (Quick Locking System)?


I carry daily. I wear OWB often, but probably 60/40 split between using kydex vs my Sticky Holster with a Glock 19G4 when I'll be in and out of the car a lot. I grab the sticky and go appendix while walking around, slide to 4 to sit down or slip it out when back in the Jeep - its versatile. If I'm wearing my kydex (generic gunshow special) OWB it can get uncomfortable in the narrow jeep seats. I was thinking on investing in the Safariland QLS Kit and a T.Rex Ragnarok, mounting one receiver on my belt and another dash mounted in the Jeep. Could even get multiple receivers mounted all around. Plus it feeds my holster buying addiction. Thoughts? Or anyone have experience with the QLS? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2vwrTor

No comments:

Post a Comment