Monday, July 3, 2017

Address Dates Matched From Illinois FOID to CCW?


I applied for my foid card last week, but was waiting until this payday to apply for my CCW. I thought it would save the dates for my residence the past 10 years, but it did not. I've moved around A LOT the past 10 years, and did my best to guess exact dates. Now applying for my CCW, from what I've read if those dates don't match up, they will deny you. Tried googling on the subject, but have found no recent information regarding this. Has anyone had any experience with this in Illinois, and do you know if you can call them and request a copy of your foid application to get the correct dates to apply on the CCW application?I appreciate any informative feed back. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2szlCup

No comments:

Post a Comment