Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Will Glock 43 prices fall in the future? Trying to decide between the 43 and Shield.


I'm in the market for a concealed carry 9mm single stack. I went to the range today and test fired both the Glock 43 and the M&P Shield. I really liked both of them, and I'm going to go with one or the other.I slightly prefer the Glock, it felt a little better in my hand and I like the size and looks better.I'm just having trouble justifying the extra money for the Glock when the shield is so cheap. I can get it for $230ish including FFL fees. The Glock would run me closer to $450.Do you guys think Glock price will go down in the near future based on the overall market for guns? Is the Glock worth more than the shield in you guy's opinion?Sorry if this is a weird question or if it's been asked before. I didn't see if it was. Thanks! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2pgm2Ts

No comments:

Post a Comment