Thursday, April 27, 2017

Which Ruger LCP should I get?


Hi all, I'm going this weekend to get a new pocket gun. I normally carry a Gen 3 Glock 17 in a OWB RDR Holster at about 4 O'clock but I have to say it's kinda a PIA especially in the warmer months. I'm looking for something small that I can just throw in my pocket and be on my way. I've pretty much settled on an LCP. I've talked with a few friends and shot and original LCP and love it. Great size and very accurate. I had no issues hitting a 12 in steel plate at 25 yards. At this point I'm just looking for suggestions on which LCP to get. Should I go with an original a custom or the new LCP II. I know the original and the II are very easy to find the custom is a little more difficult but still out there. What are the pros and cons of each? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2pl2480

No comments:

Post a Comment