Thursday, April 27, 2017

I need help finding a decent low profile minivault for my car and anyone's thoughts on an ankle holster.


I work in a government office building so carrying at work is not an option. (And please - go ahead and bitch about it, you won't say anything I haven't said.)I frequently make stops going to and from work and I would like to carry when I'm pumping gas or buying a six pack.After much consideration, I think my only option is an ankle holster. It's easy to discreetly put on in the parking lot and in dress pants it should conceal fairly well. I wore one back in the day when I was off fighting the Visigoths and it was reasonably comfortable. It's awkward to draw, but I'm a big believer in the gun you have is better than the gun you have in the car.So does any one have any tips on carrying on the ankle and any holster they really like?The bigger problem is how to store my gun while I'm working. Like most gov't offices, I'm not in a good neighborhood. I could put it in the trunk, but then it isn't very discreet when I take it out. I'd like to keep it in the passenger area, but worry about theft. It would take about 2 seconds to pop open my locked glove compartment, so that's not a good option.I looked around a bit and don't see any minivaults for a car that I have much confidence in and that I can mount out of sight.Any suggestions? via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2oRkaNQ

No comments:

Post a Comment