Friday, April 28, 2017

Opinions on deep concealment pocket carry gun options.


I usually carry a G19 IWB although I hide it well my new job has me climbing under desks, reaching​ over stuff, and general awkward positions that could easily reveal my G19. So I grabbed my wife's LCP and have been pocket carrying with great success. So my question for you fellow CCW'ERS.What's the best pocket carry gun?The LCP although insanely small is too small for my actual hand. I get my middle finger and half my ring finger around the grip even with the pinky ramp on the mag's baseplate. And I end up shooting it like shit.I'm heavily considering a SW 642/442. I like this idea simply because I know my accuracy would be better and although it's only 5 shots it's unlikely I'll have multiple targets and .38 spl +P is a really stout cartridge.I'd like to get some opinions on other options strictly for pocket carry. I'd strongly prefer 9mm or .38 spl but don't have an issue with .380 auto.Budget $500 including a remora pocket holster.I sadly don't have many people to discuss this with that have any real experience with deep concealment carry.Edit: forgot to mention I primarily wear cargo shorts. Other wise jeans/firehose pants. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2oHtpo0

No comments:

Post a Comment