Sunday, April 30, 2017

How do you transition from CC to Vehicle?


First off I have a glock 43 with a streamlight tlr6 on it. It contours nicely with the gun and you can't tell it's there. As far as holsters go I have a N82 IWB Holster and the Alien Gear OWB Paddle holster w/ the cloak dock mod. I'm an avid fan of N82 cause of how comfortable they are and the father in law got my the alien gear set up so I can mount it inside my vehicle.My issue here is transitioning from IWB to Vehicle. It's not so bad in the winter cause I can conceal my OWB carry by my hoodie or winter coats. Now that it's getting nice out I'm going back to IWB. The N82 holster collapses so you have to remove it every time you want to holster it again. Obviously removing a weapon multiple times a day greatly increases accidental discharges. Major pro about the Alien Gear was that it never left the holster.So I guess my question here is what are some opinions? Options? I have to mention that I also have a M&P 40c with the N82 professional holster which is their top of the line holster. One option I was thinking was just keeping that on me and keeping my other gun mounted in the vehicle. Overkill?Thanks in advance! via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2qneZ9B

No comments:

Post a Comment