Sunday, April 30, 2017

Ulticlip Gun Sag Jeans


I carry a SD9VE which isn't that heavy (about 1 1/2 pounds loaded) but upon getting my new single clip kydex holster with a ulticlip it starts to droop a tad (enough to pop under the belt) when wearing wrangler jeans. I needed a more discrete option as most clips are painfully obvious and my company doesn't allow cc (and not carrying isn't an option).I was curious if anyone had this issue and found a solution for it? I had a thought about sewing a 1/8 thick piece of leather about 1/2 the width of my belt and 2" long (so when belt is loose I can close the clip) on the backside so I could gain the support of my belt, if I did this on the lower section it would make it just about fully blended.Was just curious if there was a better way or if my way has been tried and proven good or not? Thank you. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2qs3qgB

No comments:

Post a Comment