Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Just had a funny moment at Starbucks.


So I'll preface this little story with two things. I work from home pretty often so every so often I'll like to go to Starbucks and do some work there. The second is working out is one of my favorite things to do so although I'm not the size of Phil Heath, I'm big for my frame.Anyways, I went to Starbucks this morning, set my stuff down, and went to the Barista to order my iced coffee. First thing she says when I walk up is "Hey! We don't allow guns in here!"In that 5 seconds I had a stream of thoughts. "Is my shirt too tight?" "Am I printing?" "Oh jeeze is she going to make a big deal of this."She then laughed and pointed at my arms. It then hit me what she was talking about. So safe to say I started my day with a nice little confidence booster. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2q1Fn8I

No comments:

Post a Comment