Friday, April 28, 2017

Leather IWB holster recommendations


I have a Ruger American Compact Pro that I wanted to use as a carry gun, replacing my CZ P-07. Loved Alien Gear and their products, but as I learned the hard way, they don't make a holster yet for the RAC Pro. They make them for the RAC, but the dimensions are ever so slightly different and simply put, the gun doesn't fit. Totally not Alien Gear's fault, but as it turns out, the RAC Pro is pretty new on the market and there aren't a lot of kydex options available. I'm considering getting a leather RAC holster since it should give me some leeway and will allow the gun to "break-in" the extra space. Anyone have any recommendations? I have an OWB Savoy holster on order but I'm not in the mood to order an IWB from them and get one 3 months from now. Cheers. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2qfgeuo

No comments:

Post a Comment