Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Question about CC permit for CO


So when I turned 21 in 2012 I took a CCW course through CGC, a LGS near me. Passed just fine, got fingerprinted, forms filled out, picture taken to prepare me for the local sheriff's office.I just was never comfortable with CC so I thought I would hold off until I had more experience. In the time since, I put at least a thousand rounds through pistol and purchased a XDS 45 and a p938. I think I am ready to get the ball rolling on the application, but to anyone's knowledge, is there a expiration date on the forms or prints, etc.?I would like to not retake the CCW course if I don't have to. I recall a user here took a class at the same LGS as me and same sheriff's office (Arapahoe County) so I was wondering what the prices were and if I could pay with a regular check. I have found some conflicting information online that payment to the sheriff needs to be a cashier's check but currently reddit search is broken. Thanks for reading. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2pn8fdX

No comments:

Post a Comment