Thursday, April 27, 2017

CCW Unregistered Pistol in NC (from SC) Question


I wasn't exactly sure how to word the question, but I bought a pistol from a guy via Carolina Trader (private sale) in SC a few years back. No paperwork was passed on or ownership transferred. I recently moved to NC where I'm looking to get my CCW and had a couple questions that I tried looking up, but couldn't really find anything specifically mentioning it.NC is kind of weird with requiring pistol permits for purchasing and/or selling/gifting, but am I required to do anything additional since there was no paperwork or official "ownership" transferring in SC?When I get my CCW, can I carry said pistol legally or since it's not officially registered to me I legally can't?Thanks, and sorry if my wordage isn't appropriate. via /r/CCW http://ift.tt/2oQzslZ

No comments:

Post a Comment